If you’re tired of exporting SVG icons individually, follow these 5 easy steps:
- Size your icons to scale in one artboard (make sure all elements of each icon are grouped)
- Select your “Artboard” tool in the menu and then click each of your icons, which will assign their own respective artboard.
- Open Artboards window (Window > Artboards) and name each icon’s artboard (this will become the filename suffix)
- Save As > Select “SVG” as format and make sure “Use Artboards” and “All” are both selected. Your file name will become your prefix (AI adds a “_” to separate your suffixes).
- Pick up the pieces after your mind is blown.